Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Prayer For Bill

Before I pray for you, Mr. Bill, I have lit a yellow candle in reverence for my desire of unity.

I come to you, Mother Earth and Father Sky, with a humble heart and a sincere desire to wish upon my brother, Mr. Bill, a sense of wholeness, a true heartfelt peace within his whole being. I pray for his faith, that he will know it and lean upon it as the true rock that only our faith can bestow upon us. I pray for his conviction to be turned toward the good will of all mankind. I pray for his soul to be kept free from harm, to be kept sacred among this universe and be used to turn people of his faith to goodness.

In all of your infinite wisdom, I pray these things in the name of The Mother and The Father to keep Mr. Bill Blessed among us.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment